Monday, November 8, 2010

DAY 1, 8 november 2010

I HAVE ONCE READ THAT ALMOST 80% OF TRAVELS END IN HOSPITALS........

But mine, i guess have started from an hospital. In Trivandrum. Reason why i was there and where the hospital is not so important in this blog. So i am not publishing that right now. But will reply to any questions later on this blog.
I spent about 8 hours in the hospital wandering here and there. I just wanted to find something new in this hospital which i have visited more than half a dozen times for various reasons, few times for my own needs.
I guess its one of the most nicely maintained and operated hospitals in The Capital City, I remember my first visit to this hospital, then i was waiting for results of my entrance exams.
I was really astonished to see the reception area of the hospital it was like an airport reception counter. The best part was that there was only two people in the queue (today there was atleast a dozen people waiting in front of me for getting a visitors pass.).
Its boring right..so no more detailing about the hospital will come to it later someday....

On my stay in the hospital today i spent more time outside our pay-ward room than inside it.
Routine started as usual with Texting (virtually killing) my freinds with stupid forwarded smses. that wasn't enough to kill time so took up on a stroll in entire hospital from ground floor to top 11th floor... thank god the lift was working at all the time and there was little rush in the morning. Occasionally had to avoid glares from security guards in each floor..... freaks, they looked like they owned the floor ......
at one time i accidentally stepped into the maternity ward i saw some angels (babies) in the room but couldn't keep admiring them for long i was pushed out by a nurse , cute nurse though ...he he
running around in places is my thing i do it a lot but never been depressed in the end so far but i have to admit HOSPITALS are the GLOOMIEST places you will ever be ..... i know i don't need to explain "why", because you all know.
So my search for the HAPPIEST Place starts from today .......:)

but i found somethig scenic in here too, Spare the girls i didn't see any...:)

i am posting some pictures as its better than a thousand words


do review it k
with love
khan

No comments: